Friday, February 8, 2013

UPDATED -- Follow this blog in several ways (and translate it, too!)

Some people are having trouble with the email subscriptions, so I've added two more ways to keep abreast of the Bead Soup happenings.  Over on the right side, you can choose to Follow the blog, and you can also choose your favorite blog reader to capture the RSS feed.

I've also added the Blogger Gadget "Translate" -- if you have a blog, I'd highly recommend it!

And why not end this post with some food for thought, especially if you're stressing over what to make for the Bead Soup Blog Party®?






Photobucket

Lori Anderson creates jewelry and bead kits as well as collaborative mixed media art with her son, Zack.  Visit her shops by clicking here.  She is also the creator of the Bead Soup Blog Party®   and author of the book Bead Soup.
 
 
"Bead Soup Blog Party" is a registered trademark.

2 comments:

  1. You are suspose to be resting!!! But I love the gadgets on your blog... I wish I could get my blog to play nice with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. got my email tonight thanks cant wait to get my soup sent to my partner rest up and hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!